Call us now: (6221) 75811188, (6221) 0217668788
|Charncollgifts.com offers a wide selection of high-quality, personalized gifts for all recipients and occasions.
ROLE SUMMARY: WORK WITH THE CORPORATE & GROUP SALES (“Charncollgifts.com”) TEAM AND CORPORATE GRAPHIC DESIGNER TO CREATE IMAGES, E-SAMPLES AND PRODUCT PREVIEWS USING PHOTOSHOP, PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE AND OTHER GRAPHICS AND DESIGN TOOLS AND ADAPT PRODUCTION PROCESSES TO PRODUCE PHYSICAL SAMPLES AND FINISHED PRODUCT FOR charncollgifts.com CUSTOMERS.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain an organized filing system for web images
- Work with charncollgifts Team to secure proper image files from customer to prepare electronic sample which would replicate into final production rendering
- Utilize Photoshop to warp vector designs onto existing product photography to create electronic samples for customer approval
- Learn to utilize internal software system to setup customer preview images
- Become familiar with production processes to assist in assuring high quality personalized product can be produced from designs provided by customer and learn the limitations of various production methods to provide advice to charncollgifts Team on what designs will work on various production processes
- Work with product development and print technology Team Members to create best product for customer
- Perform other duties as assigned
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the Team Member for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Your input, feedback and collaboration will be helpful toward our efforts to continue to refine our processes and manage our charncollgifts workflows.
Education: Associates Degree of Fine Arts Degree in Graphic Design
- Experience: Entry level position, one year of experience preferred
Other Requirements and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Software: versed in Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator and Corel Draw
- Design: a general understanding of design
- Portfolio: a portfolio demonstrating a style conducive to the corporate logo and gift setting
- Fonts: a general understanding of font types and usage
- Logos: ability to work with customer and charncollgifts Team to create logos and an understanding of what makes a proper logo
- Images: knowledge or file types and their properties (e.g., .pdf, .svg, .tiff, etc.)
- Self-critique: ability to critique and objectively evaluate your own work
- Terminology: understanding and use of proper terminology
- Independence: must be able to execute quickly and independently with minimal direction once familiar with systems, software and processes
- Organization: organized and detail-oriented
- Multi-Task: Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Communication: good communication skills including the ability to convey image, production and file limitations
- Technical Acumen: Must have a working knowledge of a PC and be technically savvy
- Time Management: effective time management is required for meeting deadlines while managing workload
- Collaboration: serve as a collaborative part of a Team and take appropriate actions for decisions, considering the costs and benefits of effective design solutions
- Excel: excel and SmartSheet familiarity a plus
- knowledge of print technology
- ability to learn production processes
- photography experience
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Work Environment: This position operates in a professional office environment and, at times, interacts with production Team Members. The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, scanners, phones, and photocopiers.
error: Content is protected !!