Call us now: (6221) 75811188, (6221) 0217668788
Jungle Party Decorations
- Give your house a “welcome to the jungle” feel by placing large potted palms or other plants in the party area.
- Hang animal prints or mosquito netting from the ceiling.
- Cluster a few coconuts, a bunch or two of bananas, a safari hat, and binoculars in the middle of the food table to create a centerpiece.
- Make signs that say things like “Madagascar: 21 Miles,” “Giraffe Crossing,” “Go Wild,” and “Monkey See, Monkey Do” and post them to the walls around the party area.
- Cut out construction paper paw prints and tape them going up a wall or to the front door.
- Decorate with stuffed jungle animals or other types of wild animal figures. Or, set up a stuffed animal petting zoo.
- Use chalk to draw big gray elephant footprints on your driveway and the sidewalk leading up to your front door.
- Make a cardboard jungle using wrapping paper tubes to form palm tree trunks and green construction paper to make large palm leaves. Use a brown marker to draw ridges on the trunks.
- Play animal sounds for background music or show an animal-based movie (such as episodes of Animal Planet) on mute on the TV.
- Drape green streamers from the walls and ceiling to resemble vines.
error: Content is protected !!